I can’t afford food

If you cannot afford to buy food I can provide you with a food voucher, please contact my office on 0121 306 4275 or paulette.hamilton.mp@parliament.uk. Or alternatively, you can contact Citizen’s Advice at 08082787990 who can refer you to a foodbank. Birmingham City council also have online referral form that you can fill in: https://www.birmingham.gov.uk/xfp/form/825

The Active Wellbeing Society have put together a map with the latest list of Trussell Trust foodbanks, independent foodbanks and pantries, community cafes and cooked food providers, on street food outreach and additional (non food related) support. You can take a look at what is in your local area here: https://theaws.co.uk/food-provision-database/


If you cannot find the support you need here, please contact me providing as much information as possible.

Link to Instagram Link to Twitter Link to YouTube Link to Facebook Link to LinkedIn Link to Snapchat Close Fax Website Location Phone Email Calendar Building Search